An excessive quantity of workload can easily prevent you from accessing your Kodi streaming. If you are consistently facing; https://vev.io/pair issue on your home screen; the guide will serve as a great solution for you. It is one of the most annoying Kodi errors that prevent you from accessing preferred traffic to your website. Pairing up with vev.io/pair is quite necessary here for stream authorization.
One thing that you need to keep in mind here is that you have to register your IP address on the site before starting accessing any kind of service. Users can authorize streaming for four hours only. Once the completion of this time period; they need to ask for the authorization again.
How to fix error vev.io/pair?
It really gets very annoying when you are in between your streaming and you suddenly get facing vev.io/pair on your home screen. To offer relief from such annoying situations; we are going to meet you with some of the finest solutions. Just check out all one by one and use the one that meet your preferences.
- Launch your web browser and then add URL: https://vev.io/pair in the provided popup window of your Kodi.
- Tap on the Captcha option and make sure to fix it perfectly.
- Once done; tap on Activate Streaming to proceed further with the process.
- A notification message will be flashed up on your home screen showing that your IP will work only for 4 hours only.
- Just Activate Streaming and start streaming seamlessly for the next four hours.
Solution 2: Disable Hosters with Captcha
- Launch your Kodi app and then tap on the Addons section being provided on the left side of your home screen.
- Select any “Add-on” from the provided settings.
- Go to the “Playback” option that you will further lead to the “Hosters with Captchas” section.
- Tap on the Disable option and once done press the OK button present on the top right corner of your home screen to confirm it.
- Once done; you will be allowed to enjoy seamless streaming on your Kodi.
Solution 3: Configure URL Resolver
- Launch Kodi on your device and then tap on the Setting option of your system.
- Tap on the Addon option is present on the left side of the screen.
- Tap on the manage dependencies section to proceed further with the process.
- Once done with the above process; a list of options will be flashed up on your home screen. Just select URL Resolver from the different options.
- Now, go the Configure from it section to proceed further with the process.
- On the completion of the above process; select any of the resolvers being present on the list provided to you.
- Enable option will be flashed up on the right-hand side corner of your home screen. Just tap on it to finish the process.
- Bingo! You have successfully done with the fixing of vev.io/pair now. You can now seamlessly access your Kodi device for four hours now.