Everyone is having their busy schedules and that is the reason why it seems to be quite impossible sometime to watch out your favourite live sports for hours through your home TV. That craze and excitement towards a game only a true game lover can better understand. No one wants to miss out on even a single match of their favourite team.
The situation gets annoying when you are having a very tight schedule and the match of your favourite team is about to start. The only thing that can help you at this moment is an online streaming source.
But is that so easy to find out the best one among so many options being present there online? Surely not. We are here going to introduce you to one of the leading sports streaming apps and the way to explore it on Kodi devices. So, stay connected with us to get the best information in hand.
What is Fox Sports Go?
Fox Sports Go is one of the leading live-streaming apps that offer users accessibility over a wide range of sports events such as cricket, football, basketball, soccer, and much more.
It means that you don’t need to miss out any match of yours, as you can easily enjoy streaming on your favourite resource anytime anywhere you want.
One thing that we would like to make it clear here is that Kodi includes a subscription from authorized US-based cable operators and hence if you are going to use it outside the USA you need to make use of a suitable VPN service for Kodi also.
How to install and activate Fox Sports go Addon on Kodi?
The installation of Fox Sports Go is quite easy. You just need to have a working internet connection here so that you can complete the process very conveniently. To simplify your installation process, we are here providing you step by guide. The process we are going to describe below works well on all the devices such as Android, iOS, Windows, etc on which Kodi is being installed. Just follow it very carefully.
- Launch the Kodi app on your device and then look forward to the Add-ons option being present on its home screen.
- Just tap on Addons and then move forward with the Package Icon section being present at the top left corner of your home screen.
- On the successful completion of the above process, tap on Install from Repository section and then go to the option of Kodi Add-on Repository.
- A list of various options will be displayed on your home screen. Just select Video Add-ons from there.
- Select Fox Sports Go from the provided list of official addons and then tap on the Install button to go further with the installation process.
- You will receive a notification message on your home screen on the completion of the installation process successfully.
- Now get back to the Kodi home screen and then select the Addons tab to complete the installation process successfully.
- Bingo! Fox Sports Go has been now successfully installed on your device.
- In case if you are going to launch Fox Sports Go add-on for the very first time, you have to enter an activation code at foxsportsgo.com/activate Kodi and that will be provided by the resource itself.