Exodus was one of the most amazing and a very popular add on of Kodi, but the Covenant has replaced it so for with its amazing features. After all, this new add on comes from the same team of developers who created the Exodus. So, all those problems which you faced with the Exodus, you will never face the same with the Covenant so far. No doubt, it comes with immense features and great facilities for its users.
Now that the Exodus is an old version, and the Covenant has already replaced it, so all the Kodi users must install the Covenant to get updated
So, our today’s article is all about the Covenant on Kodi and how could you install it on the Kodi. Therefore, today we are going to provide you with a complete step by step guide on How to Install Covenant on Kodi. So, without taking much time of yours, let’s move further and take a look at the steps on How to Install Covenant on Kodi.
How to Install Covenant on Kodi
- Step 1: The very first step is to open the Kodi and then click on the settings icon.
- Step 2: Now, click on the file manager and inside the file manager, you have to double click on the add source option.
- Step 3: In the add source option, you have to select none and then you have to put the following link. and then click on the OK button.
- Step 4: Now, you have to name this source. I would recommend you to name this source Lazy Kodi and then click Ok. Then in the next window, you have to click Ok again.
- Step 5: Go back to the home page on Kodi, then open the Add-on menu and then click on the box icon.
- Step 6: Select the Install from ZIP file option.
- Step 7: Now, select the Lazy Kodi which we created above a few steps back.
- Step 8: There will be three options that will appear in front of you. The options are Repositories, ZIP, and Wizard.
- Step 9: Here, you have to select the Repositories option.
- Step 10: In the next step, click on the ANDROIDABA.
- Step 11: Now, click on the Repository option.
- Step 12: You have to click on the repository.Kodil-1.4.zip. And by clicking it, the Kodi Israel Repository will be installed.
- Step 13: Now you have to return to the home screen. Then click on the Add-on tab. There you will see a box Icon, click on that Icon.
- Step 14: Open the Kodi Israel Repository. Then go to the video add on option and here you have to select the Covenant option. Now click on the Install button.
That’s How to Install Covenant on Kodi. This is all from my side, now it is the time for you to enjoy the most amazing video 2 features of the covenant with the Kodi without paying even a single penny.